List of SAWN Writing & Editing Services [http://sawn.co.za/list-sawn-writing-editing-services/
|Company:||Liquorice Digitas LBi|
We are one of South Africa’s leading full-service digital agencies, delivering best-in-class strategy, creative, and technology, as well as the South African office of the international digital agency Digitas Lbi. The agency is young, dynamic, and growing rapidly and we are constantly looking for great digital professionals who really want to make a major impact on the digital landscape. We are in search of a talented decorated senior conceptual creative with digital experience to join our award-winning team. If you live for composing catchy hashtags, know that Eureka moment all too well and cringe at the site of a reused campaign idea, keep reading.
Your role will include:
- Translate the brief and the strategic requirements into a compelling creative solution
- Putting your ideas down on paper in the most effective way possible to sell them
- Being proactive and arriving at topical and tactical ideas
- Inspiring the people around you
- Conduct brainstorms and ideation activities to conceptualise campaigns with the team(s) involved
- Assume a mentorship role to grow junior, mid-weight and senior copywriters
- Exceptional communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong conceptual skills
- Strategic thinking that can deliver great campaign ideas
- Multi-tasking skills necessary for working on concurrent projects
- Staying on top of the latest trends to be at the forefront of innovation
- Team management
- An excellent creative portfolio showing award-winning campaigns executed across a variety of digital media
- Five years of agency experience
- A degree or diploma in copywriting or relevant qualification from a reputable institute
- Digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to the web, social and emerging technologies
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send any additional documentation. Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 03 Aug.
Apply by email to Talent Team email@example.com
Digital Content Writer
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
TheSouthAfrican.com is looking for a talented online content writer to join our team. We’re a fast-growing website, covering everything from sports to current affairs and, yes, sometimes even Kim Kardashian. This role is ideally suited to a junior writer looking to get their foot in the door of the media industry. If you’re motivated, fast-learning, and you know as much about Cyril Ramaphosa’s first 100 days in office as you do about where Khama Billiat is being transferred to, we’re looking for you. While our offices are based in Cape Town, most of our team works remotely. You’re welcome to do that, too, provided you have your own laptop and a fast and reliable internet connection. Applicants can thus be based anywhere in South Africa.
About the job
Hours are flexible, but you will often be required to work ‘shifts’ – sometimes in the evening and over weekends. You must be able to produce content quickly and error-free and react to news as it happens. We offer a basic salary plus incentive bonuses based on rewards and an extra day’s leave on your birthday.
Duties will include
- Writing daily news stories.
- Live blogging.
- Assisting with administrative CMS tasks.
- Editing wire stories to fit TSA style.
- Writing profiles, listicles, and other fun content.
- Some experience in writing online – for your own blog or at another publication – is preferred but not a requirement.
- Familiarity with WordPress.
- A basic understanding of SEO.
- An addiction to current affairs.
- Ability to work well under pressure and unsupervised.
Do not send us your CVs. Impress us in another way that shows why you are suitable for this job. Applications that contain CVs will be deleted immediately and not considered. Please include salary expectations in your application as well as your current availability. Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo a writing test.
Posted on 02 Aug 07:58
Apply by email to Patrick Atherton firstname.lastname@example.org
|Company:||Adlink Personnel Placements|
A super creative advertising agency in Durban is looking for a talented mid-weight copywriter with TTL advertising experience. Looking for a creative thinker with innovative concepts and industry leading ideas.
- Great conceptual skills are essential.
- Must have TTL advertising agency experience with the ability to also write for a digital audience.
- Good people and communication skills are required.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
Posted on 02 Aug.
Apply by email to Ann-Marie Aveling email@example.com