List of SAWN Writing & Editing Services [http://sawn.co.za/list-sawn-writing-editing-services/
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Company:||The Social Effect|
You are a master communicator. You like crafting text that packs a punch, has meaning and measurable impact. You excel at molding a message that can blast through the clutter and reach the target market, stirring them into action! While you may have dreamed of being the next Quentin Tarantino (the screenwriter as opposed to the director) or the next Hunter S Thompson you know your wordsmith talent is not being fulfilled in the mediocre environment you find yourself! We are B2B digital agency (please don’t yawn) with offices in Cape Town and London that have successfully won the hearts and minds of some of the world’s largest technology companies (let me name drop – Microsoft, HP, IBM), gigantic trade show organizers and some incredibly sexy startups with our special brand of social/digital marketing. While our motto is ‘B2B doesn’t need to be boring’ we can sometimes be accused of falling off our high horse into the hum-drum blandness of 99% of our B2B agency competitors. If you are a content creator who is funny, ballsy, brave, and bold and can write circles around the typical agency-hack we want to be talking to you!
- Website content – writing and collaborating with design team on landing pages, blog posts, and case studies
- Creation of whitepapers and e-books
- Conducting surveys in collaboration with the sales and data teams, as input for website content and whitepapers
- Crafting emailers
- Conduct competitive analysis and content audits to provide recommendations on content standards, needed improvements, and content gaps
- Understand the role of content within the enterprise as a whole and help design and build solutions to support business objectives
- Building strategies for developing, implementing, and managing compelling and well-organized content based on a thorough understanding of business objectives, user needs, and industry best practices
- Content audits – analyzing and assessing client’s digital content
- Developing distribution plans for positioning content across multiple channels to drive desired business results
- Producing all content strategy deliverables including content audits, gap analyses, taxonomies, metadata frameworks, style guides, and page tables
- Social listening and research
- Assist community managers in the creation of shareable content appropriate for specific networks in line with the social media strategy (content calendars)
- Quality assurance/proofreading
- Content results reporting as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Social Effect is a social business (that means more than just finishing work early on Friday afternoon for a drink and we laugh a lot) we believe wholeheartedly in collaboration (a problem shared is a problem solved), we have a flat structure and a culture of continuous improvement, ideation and fun (in no particular order).
- Relevant bachelor’s degree would be beneficial
- Digital content management experience
- Digital copywriting experience
- Must know the difference between B2C and B2B
Posted on 04 May 14:06
Apply by email. Contact Barend Barend@thesocialeffect.com
|Remuneration:||R15000 per month Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
A fast-growing PR agency based in Hazelwood, Pretoria is seeking a full time experienced copywriter. Must be experienced in writing press releases.
- Must be experienced in writing additional copy for brochures, websites, emailers, blog posts, articles etc.
- Experience with providing copy and content for social media advantageous.
- Able to edit, rewrite and proof copy.
- Generating content ideas, writing and editing.
- Experience with or working for PR firms advantageous.
- Must be based in Pretoria.
- Must have own laptop, own transport and be able to start immediately.
- Minimum two years’ experience.
- Please send verifiable writing samples.
- The interview will include a writing test.
Posted on 03 May 10:12
Apply by email. firstname.lastname@example.org