List of SAWN Writing & Editing Services [http://sawn.co.za/list-sawn-writing-editing-services/]
If you’re exceptional at crafting exceptional copy that could sell any product, then a fast-paced homeware retailer wants you as their next senior copywriter. You must have a degree/diploma in copywriting, English or communications, at least four years’ experience in a similar role, specifically retail advertising and digital. The core role involves producing copy for all print, web and retail marketing material to entice consumers. InDesign and experience writing for mass market brands will prove hugely beneficial.
Copy strategy and copywriting –
- Write effective sales-driven copy for marketing material across all channels.
- Ensure a consistent brand presence is maintained across all platforms.
- Write engaging copy that is clear and tailored to meet both the channel and target market profiles.
Creative processes –
- Constantly strive to improve workflow and processes to work more efficiently and accurately.
- Effectively manage change in the creative department.
- Build interdepartmental relationships for effective communication.
- Degree or diploma in copywriting, English or communications.
- A minimum of four years’ copywriting experience in retail advertising, digital copywriting, direct marketing or below-the-line advertising.
- Experienced in both print and digital.
- Computer literate (MS Office Suite, Adobe InDesign – a bonus).
- Able to produce excellent copy with minimum guidance.
- Skilled at writing product copy that sells.
- Able to edit, rewrite and proof copy.
- Ability to simplify the complex and make it customer-friendly.
- Experience writing for mass market brands preferred.
- Innovative and exceptionally articulate in communicating ideas.
- Deadline-driven with a passion for retail.
- Proactive and problem-solver.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. Only SA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please email a word copy of your CV to email@example.com and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on http://www.datafin.com. Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs.
Posted on 10 August
Apply by email: Michelle Roberts [michelle.713C954C7.firstname.lastname@example.org]
Digital Copywriter/Inbound Marketer
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Digital copywriter/inbound marketer
If you understand that digital copywriting is a science and not an art, that creating content for content’s sake causes discontent, that a warm lead isn’t a sweaty rope around a dog’s neck; if you’re part blogger, part SEO specialist with a dash of strategist and a splash of social media manager, if you’re inbound bound and can convince an Eskimo to open your mailer about the benefits of ice through a cleverly crafted subject line, then please continue reading…
- Copywriting, creative writing and proofreading – from posts to blogs to whatever’s needed to make people share, like, love, click, buy.
- Brainstorm and strategise with team.
- Tailoring the content and style of individual writing assignments according to their purpose – whether they are intended to sell or inform.
- Help create and implement content plans, calendars and schedules.
- Monitor, engage and gather insights on all platforms.
- Research and integrate the latest changes and best practices in digital and social marketing.
- Related qualifications and certificates.
- Industry-related experience a must. Three to five years’ in marketing/advertising/relevant industry such as Inbound, SEO, lead generation.
- Copywriting skills and excellent command of English a must.
- Good understanding of sales funnels and lead magnets.
- A deep understanding of web and social media analytics and metrics.
- CMS and Social Media platform proficiency.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle various tasks; attention to detail.
- HubSpot experience a massive advantage
- AdWords and social media advertising also advantage.
- Basic understanding of coding languages an advantage.
- Design skills an advantage.
If you’ve not received a reply within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
We’re an award-winning, international agency with offices in the Garden Route and California.
We craft authentic brand stories focusing on human engagement by using tools for the digital age.
We not only help companies to find their True North, but our people too. We don’t operate in boxes and we don’t expect you to either.
What’s expected from you is to do what you love – to come up with creative solutions to get the best results.
Posted on 08 August
Apply by email: Gerrie [Gerrie@Mag.cr]
Zulu/Xhosa Speaking Copywriter
|Location:||Cape Town, City bowl|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
OK so this is the deal: you have to be either Xhosa or Zulu first language and you need to be a brilliant copywriter with ad agency experience. Salary is around about R 22,000 CTC so you would be earning about R17,000 CTC at the moment. If you have not heard back from in 48 hours consider your application unsuccessful.
Posted on 01 August
Apply by email: Wendy Rijksen-Bubb [email@example.com]
|Remuneration:||R20000 – R25000 per month Basic salary|
Are you an experienced, connected digital copywriting professional looking for an opportunity with a vibrant, growing, non-traditional digital agency? Are you a self-starter who thrives on a flexible structure and working from anywhere? a marketing savvy digital native who can maintain connections easily without having to be in the same office day after day? My client is a US-based digital-focused performance marketing agency, building a global team of talented people who’ve had it with the old ad agency game-experienced pros who care about doing great work with great people, and letting go of all the other trappings. They are looking for people who don’t need to be told how to be great, who can manage their own work and handle a healthy dose of freedom. It’s not for everyone.
The copywriter is responsible for connecting brands to customers through creative content across multiple mediums including, but not limited to: video, TV, radio, websites, banner ads, social messaging, print collateral, direct mail and creative briefs. The copywriter will collaborate with the marketing team to develop, produce and deliver work for external and internal marketing needs that ensure the company’s high creative standards and brand voice are reflected in all finished projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- Minimum three years required, five+ years preferred, in creative copywriting, optimally including significant healthcare experience
- Solid portfolio of previous of digital and traditional copy samples
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on quick response time
- Effective problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and organisational skills to excel in a remote, global team
- Adaptability; able to succeed in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple projects at different stages of completion
- Strong command of language and communication skills across all forms
- A high degree of integrity
- A self-directed approach, comfort with autonomy, and a commitment to greatness
- Develop copy for healthcare and biotechnology clients across multiple platforms and formats
- Collaborate with the team to initiate, develop, produce, and deliver projects with a high level of expertise
- Turn around deliverables of quality work quickly and efficiently
- Take complex concepts and translate them into creative concepts and understandable language for technical personnel and laymen alike
- Work with an organisation where people are truly the first priority, where we work hard because we enjoy it, and where everyone has a say in defining the culture
- An inspiring, non-traditional organizational philosophy and structure, based on the Holacracy platform of non-hierarchical management
- Work that is exciting, engaging and fulfilling, with smart people who love to learn
- Robust compensation plan including equity/profit sharing, good salary, and flexible terms of engagement
Apply by email: Amy Molony [amy.7138F5197.firstname.lastname@example.org]