List of SAWN Writing & Editing Services [http://sawn.co.za/list-sawn-writing-editing-services/]
Freelance Content Writers Wanted
|We are looking for freelance writers that are willing to work remotely.
We have various short and long-term projects.
The articles length range from 800-3000 words.
You will need to have a reliable internet connection.Criteria:
-Ability to understand a brief
-Attention to detail
-Ability to research and provide quality content without trying to upword count by using fluff etc
-Candidate should be available on all forms of communication such as skype, email, mobile etc.
-Ability to meet strict deadlines
-Willingness to learn
-SEO experience is a plus
-An iGaming background is preferred
The focus areas:
Please submit your application with a sample copy of 250-500 words. The topic will be any casino or slot review.
|Remuneration:||R25000 – R35000 per month Basic salary|
We are seeking an experienced, connected digital copywriting professional who is looking for an opportunity with a vibrant, non-traditional digital agency. This agency is US based, use the holocracy system (google it) and all of their employees work remotely, with flexihours.
What this means is that you need to be;
- A qualified copywriter with advertising agency experience (five years’ minimum)
- Have a history working remotely or freelancing and meeting your client’s needs
- Be technically and digitally inclined and able to translate technical briefs into compelling copy. (send me your portfolio so that I can see proof)
Job summary: The copywriter is responsible for connecting brands to customers through creative content across multiple mediums including, but not limited to: video, TV, radio, websites, banner ads, social messaging, print collateral, direct mail and creative briefs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on quick response time
- Effective problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-motivation and organizational skills to excel in a remote, global team
- Adaptability; able to succeed in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple projects at different stages of completion
- Strong command of language and communication skills across all forms
- A high degree of integrity
- A self-directed approach, comfort with autonomy, and a commitment to greatness
- Develop copy for healthcare and biotechnology clients across multiple platforms and formats
- Collaborate with the team to initiate, develop, produce, and deliver projects with a high level of expertise
- Turn around deliverables of quality work quickly and efficiently
- Take complex concepts and translate them into creative concepts and understandable language for technical personnel and laymen alike
- Work with an organization where people are truly the first priority, where we work hard because we enjoy it, and where everyone has a say in defining the culture
- An inspiring, non-traditional organisational philosophy and structure, based on the Holacracy platform of non-hierarchical management
- Work that is exciting, engaging and fulfilling, with smart people who love to learn
- Robust compensation plan including equity/profit sharing, good salary, and flexible terms of engagement
Posted on 08 Sep 13:02
Creative Copywriter – production
|Company:||theProject Media and Advertising|
Are you looking for a new challenge in your writing career?
An exciting new opportunity has opened up in our agency, for a creative writing resource, working on an international brand, writing and managing content production process for a variety of applications, from TV (on-air promos and adverts), through to digital media applications.
A perfect candidate would be someone who has a strong ability in short-form writing, as well as a strong understanding in brand communications and how the same resonates with various audiences across different media.
An average day would consist of writing and brainstorming with various team members, through to communicating the same with the production team (both client and internal), making revisions to the same, and then monitoring and ensuring that an internal set of resources delivers according to the creative direction set by yourself and senior creative resources within the agency.
Strong portfolio in brand communications and creative writing is key.
This is not a call for an internship, if you do not receive feedback to your submission within 14 days of sending your details through, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Strong short form writing skills, samples must be provided. Long form, blog posts, or journalism / reporting entries are not relevant in this scenario.
- Understanding of production and how various elements come together to deliver a final message (post production, digital media, social media) Examples of work where this is demonstrated effectively will be required.
- Advanced MS office skills, as the job set, in addition to writing will include presentation preparation for various creative treatments on an ongoing basis.
Posted on 04 Sep 09:48