The South African Writers’ Network offers Academic Writing, (essay writing, report writing, proposal writing), and academic proofreading/Editing (grammar, plagiarism & spelling check), to students. All our services are confidential; no personal details are divulged to any third parties and any information collected remains the property of the student. All styles of referencing are catered for, including MLA, APA, Chicago Manual, and so forth.
Academic writing/re-writing includes independent research (data is collected from a variety of sources to write or edit copy for Autobiographies, Tutorial and Research Papers, Presentations, Dissertations and Academic Essays). We also provide a professional editing and proofreading service.
SAWN also undertakes the following:
- Critical writing (reviews on art, literature, and products)
- Magazine writing (sales literature, specialist topics for a specific industry, business or profession)
- Newspaper writing (specialized editorials on topics, e.g. business, education, farm, fashion, food, garden, real estate, science, sports, travel and lifestyles)
- Business and Industry writing (company publications, speeches, press releases, proposals, presentations)
- Magazine articles (non-fiction features, personality profiles, advertorials)
- Book self-publishing (text books, religion, travel, non-fiction, poetry)
- Ghost-writing (speech writing, books, feature articles, advertorials)
- New Product Releases (trade journals, newspapers, magazines, advertorials, sales letters)
- Self-Publishing (manuscripts for printed books, e-books)
Contact Theresa (email@example.com) for a quotation.