The South African Writers’ Network offers Academic Writing, (essay, review, report, proposal) and academic proofreading/baseline editing (grammar, spelling & sentence structure) and developmental editing [adding new content & references where necessary] to students. All our services are held in the strictest confidence; no personal details are divulged to any third parties and any new information collected and added to supplied content remains the property of the student. All styles of referencing are catered for, including MLA, APA, Chicago Manual.
Academic writing/re-writing includes independent research (data is collected from a variety of sources to write or edit copy for Autobiographies, Tutorial and Research Papers, Peer Review in Scientific Journals, Presentations, Dissertations, Theses, published Academic Essays & online libraries). We also provide a professional editing and proofreading service.
SAWN also undertakes the following:
- Critical writing (reviews on art, literature, and products)
- Magazine writing (sales literature, specialist topics for a specific industry, business or profession)
- Newspaper writing (specialized editorials on topics, e.g. business, education, farm, fashion, food, garden, real estate, science, sports, travel and lifestyles)
- Business and Industry writing (company publications, speeches, press releases, proposals, presentations)
- Magazine articles (non-fiction features, personality profiles, advertorials)
- Book self-publishing (text books, religion, travel, non-fiction, poetry)
- Ghost-writing (speech writing, books, feature articles, advertorials)
- New Product Releases (trade journals, newspapers, magazines, advertorials, sales letters)
- Self-Publishing (manuscripts for printed books & e-books)
Contact Theresa (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a quotation.